Saturday, November 15, 2008

Salt Spill... I am Bianca

I suppose I am officially a "blogger."

Hmm.. Well, I love Jesus and His Spirit and His words and His voice and His hand on my life and without Him I would not be able to live or survive.. He is my oxygen.

So, I'm here in Port St. Lucie and just got back from the pineapple festival with my good friends Nikki, Maria, and Tara watching "Baby Mama" which is HILARIOUS by the way & trying to figure this thing out.. I'm excited to explore & travel through my thoughts on here, and hopefully read yours as well..

My purpose is to embrace life, laughter, liberty, and the cross...
My purpose is to fulfill my destiny today, in this moment, NOW.. Carpe horem.. Matthew 6:34
My purpose is to experience LOVE & INTIMACY.. Go to the secret place.. Psalm 27:4 & a relentless pursuit of God and a relentless pursuit of the people He loves..
My purpose is for COMMUNITY... Living out Acts 2
My purpose is for intercession and to war.. Matt 11:12
My purpose is to have DRIVE.. I will RUN with diligence, 1 Cor. 9:24..

So I decided before I start this thing & just put things out there about me, I must be known for what is REALLY inside me..
So here I am, a 20 year old girl who lives life because that is what it was created for, to experience and savor EVERY good thing.. and to make Jesus KNOWN.

Welcome to my crazy, beautiful, & mixed up life :-)

No comments: